Senior Plan suits you if you are at least 65 years of age. You will get all settlement services in the plan for EUR 0.32 in a month, regardless of how frequently you use them.
- Current account without monthly fee
- Free European payments in Internet Bank, standing payment orders, e-invoices with automated standing order, predefined domestic payments in ATM and Mobile Bank payments
- One debit card (except for Gold debitcard) with no monthly fee
- Credit cards (except for Gold creditcard) with no monthly fee
- Special interest of credit card with fixed payment -2%
- Digital Coin Jar - free solution for saving money
- Express notification
SEB Senior Plan can be selected by clients starting from age 65.
Services not denoted in the table below are subject to the bank’s regular price list.
|SEB Senior Plan||Regular price list|
|1. Internal and European ordinary payment (incl. instant payment)|
|SEB Internet Bank, SEB mobile app||free of charge||EUR 0.16 / 0.38|
|ATM (automated teller machine)||free of charge||EUR 0.16 / 0.38|
|standing order||free of charge||EUR 0.16 / 0.38|
|e-invoice with automated standing order||free of charge||EUR 0.08 / 0.19|
|2. Monthly fees|
|current account monthly fee||free of charge||EUR 0.30|
|debit card monthly fee (except Gold debit card)||one card free of charge (1), other cards 1 euro||EUR 1|
|Gold debit card monthly fee||EUR 1||EUR 1.50|
|credit card monthly fee (except Gold, Platinum and World Elite credit card)||free of charge||EUR 1.60|
|Pildikaart debit, Pildikaart credit, Pildikaart with standing payment - issue, replacement card and prolongation card||free of charge||EUR 3.20 / 5|
|SEB Senior Plan formalization fee, monthly fee||EUR 0.32||-|
|3. Credit card interest, annual interest on used loan||16%||18%|
|4. Credit card with standing payment, annual interest on used credit||16%||18%|
(1) The card related to the earliest debit card agreement concluded has no monthly fee.