- 60% of time work on real and meaningful business projects
- 40% of time work in the Innovation Lab creating something new and valuable
- Personal mentor for every intern
- New and useful contacts for the future
- International experience
- Paid internship
- July and August
How will your internship look like?
60% of your time will be devoted for tasks at the bank
- You’ll work at one of the bank's units and address actual challenges that will help you to acquire professional skills
- You'll have a personal mentor to take care of your activities and development
- You'll cooperate with and learn from professionals experienced in various areas
- You will get an access to trainings in our virtual university SEB Campus
40% of your time will be dedicated to the innovation programme
- Every Thursday, you will attend innovation workshops, brainstorming sessions and various networking activities led by the bank's innovations manager
- As a part of a Baltic team of 4 – 6 young people, you will be able to dive into the role of a start-up entrepreneur to offer, prototype and test new ideas
- You will compete with other Baltic teams and fight for the title of the best team during the Baltic DEMO Day
- You will find inspiration at guest lectures and internal employee events
Road to internship
- The application to Youth LAB has ended for this year.
- After receiving your application, we will send you the instructions for your next challenge – the video interview. This interview is a prerequisite for proceeding to the next stage. Information will be sent approximately in one week's time after you submit your application.
- We will make a preliminary choice based on the internship application and the video interview.
- Selected candidates will be invited to an individual or group interviews with hiring managers during April.
- After the interviews, we will make our final decision and enter into employment agreements with the chosen interns by May 16.
- The official opening event of the Youth LAB will take place on July 4.
We will keep you informed during the recruitment process.
Please note that e-mails are sometimes delivered to junk box, so if you have not heard from us in a while, check your e-mail.
In order to apply, you have to:
- be a student in Higher educational institution
- be willing to learn and develop
- be able to work in July and August
- have opportunity to work from office. Some departments allow part or full time remote work.