At SEB, you can explore your full potential and beyond. We are here to inspire and nurture your journey. Let us invest in you and make the SEB story part of yours. Join us, or let us join you.
Apply for the 2024 Youth LAB internship programme until 24.03.2024.
- Five weeks of time you can make an impact by working on real and meaningful business projects
- One week of time innovating for sustainable future
- Mentor for your personal growth
- Expanding the network for the future
- Experience in international work environment
- Paid internship
- July and August
How will your internship look like?
Five weeks of your time will be devoted for tasks at the bank
- You’ll work at one of the bank's units and address actual challenges that will help you to acquire professional skills
- You'll have a personal mentor to take care of your activities and development
- You'll collaborate with and learn from professionals experienced in various areas
- You will find inspiration from learnings in our virtual university SEB Campus, meet-ups with colleagues and internal employee events
One week of time innovating for sustainable future
- A week full of innovation workshops, brainstorming sessions and various collaboration activities
- During the week you will learn design thinking methods and get familiar with new tools
- As a part of a Baltic interns´ team, you will be able to dive into the role of a start-up entrepreneur to shape future banking
- You will compete with other Baltic teams and fight for the title of the best team
Road to internship
- The application round for the 2024 Youth LAB internship programme is until March 24.
- In application you will need to add your CV and answer to some questions in written form.
- We will make a preliminary choice based on the internship application.
- Successful candidates will be invited to meet with hiring managers in April and May.
- After the interviews, we will make our final decision and enter into employment agreements with the chosen interns by May 24.
- The official opening event of the Youth LAB will take place on July 2.
We will keep you informed during the recruitment process.
Please note that e-mails are sometimes delivered to junk box, so if you have not heard from us in a while, check your e-mail.
In order to apply,
you have to:
you have to:
- be a student in Higher educational institution
- be willing to learn and develop
- be able to work in July and August
- have an opportunity to work from office. Some departments allow hybrid work.