Most of the banking services are tied to the current account. SEB Plans which integrate all basic daily banking services, help to keep your everyday settlement costs under control. Services are more favourable as a single package and this way you may save a significant amount in a year.
With a current account, you can:
- make payments in electronic bank channels and branches
- receive incoming payments
- transfer funds to your account in electronic channels or branches
- view account information in electronic bank channels and branches
- use bankcards and electronic bank channels
- conclude standing order contracts based on an e-invoice and ordinary standing order contracts
Until the age of 7, the child’s account can be used only by their legal representative. After reaching the age of 7. transactions can be executed personally by the child (if the parent/guardian grants an independent right to use the account in writing).
After reaching the age of 7, it is possible to order a bankcard for the child and conclude Internet Bank and Mobile Bank agreements. A legal representative of a child may assign a daily and monthly user limit to the bankcard and Internet Bank.
Information about e-residency and opening an account
Our goal is to provide our clients with solutions that meet their requirements while adhering to the demands of valid legislation.