Security for your home and home property
Risk mitigation in the event of unexpected events
24/7 PZU Home Assistance service
Home property insurance worldwide
In cooperation with PZU Insurance, we will help you find the best insurance solution
- Risk mitigation in the event of unexpected events
- 24/7 PZU Home Assistance service
- Insurance cover for electrical or mechanical failures for home property and integrated kitchen appliances that are up to four years old
- Home property insurance coverage for policyholders and family members worldwide
Before asking for an insurance quote and concluding an insurance contract, read the information document of the home insurance service, which provides an overview of the insurance service, the terms and conditions of home insurance, the general terms and conditions of PZU insurance contracts, and restrictions and exclusions on the payment of damages. If necessary, consult a specialist at 665 5100.
- With PZU home insurance, a building or apartment is insured against unexpected and sudden damage (e.g., fire, water accident, burglary, vandalism, storm, total risk insurance) according to the total risk insurance method. The exclusions specified in the terms and conditions of home insurance must be considered
- The contract can be concluded for up to three years. With a three-year contract, the monthly payment is cheaper
- With home property, the old item will be replaced with a new one subject to restrictions on home insurance
- Property accompaning the policyholder or his/her family member is insured worldwide
- Liability insurance protection is valid everywhere in Estonia
- Built-in furniture and integrated kitchen appliances, facilities attached to the building, communication lines, small buildings of up to 20 m², and a basement box or storeroom attached to the apartment are also insured
- Damage is compensated at replacement value without depreciation
- The insurance also covers the rent for temporary housing in the amount of 6,000 euros
Increase security with additional protection
- Flood protection compensates for damage caused by natural floods, exceptional water levels, and snowmelt
- When insuring home property, your property is insured against unexpected and sudden damages, including burglary – the property of the policyholder and their family members both in Estonia and carried abroad is insured.
- Liability insurance protection helps if the policyholder and/or a member of their family has a legal obligation to indemnify neighbours or other third parties
- The protection to cover the rent of temporary housing covers the cost of finding temporary housing equivalent to your permanent home, the cost of moving back and forth, and rent if the home has become uninhabitable due to an insured event. The basic package of home insurance covers the rent for temporary housing in the amount of 6,000 euros
Easy steps to sign a contract
Ask for a home insurance quote
Read the offer, home insurance information document, and the insurance terms and conditions
Confirm the suitable offer in the Internet Bank
What to do if a loss event has occurred?
- First and foremost, always ensure the safety of people. If a person has been injured in the incident, notify the alarm centre immediately and follow their instructions.
- Contact PZU 24/7 Customer Support on +372 622 4545