Apply for a video meeting
- Select a topic and fill in the registration form.
- We will contact you to agree on the meeting time and details.
- At the agreed time join the meeting by using the banner in your internet bank’s first page. In case you wish to become our customer via the video meeting, you’ll find the invitation link in your e-mail.
Becoming a customer
Opening a current account at a video meeting is possible for Estonian residents. Via videomeeting with an advisor, you can open a current account and start using all our banking services.
Daily finances and banking services
Ask our specialists about various daily financial and banking services, such as transactions, cards and authentication tools. You can also conclude or amend agreements and limits during the meeting.
Opening a child’s account
You can open an account and order a bank card for a child you legally represent, if you are a user of SEB internet bank for private individuals. Passports or ID-cards of the child and the parent are necessary.
Comprehensive advisory service
Review your current financial situation and used services together with our finance experts. Discuss your future plans and lay down steps for reaching your goals using our expertise and provided smart tools.
Video meetings for business customers
Open an account for your company, receive advice about entering the company in the e-Business Register, or simply consult with our specialists about banking services that could benefit your business.
You will need
- ID-card of the Republic of Estonia, mobile ID or qualified Smart-ID;
- Web camera and a microphone;
- If you are planning to use a computer, the latest version of Microsoft or Mac OS operating system, as well as Explorer 11, Microsoft Edge, Chrome or Safari 11.1 browser is necessary;
- If you are going to use a tablet or a smartphone, the latest versions of Android or iOS operating system and the Microsoft Teams app is necessary.
Download Microsoft Teams for iOS or Android.
Digital identification and special security solutions protect your data during video meeting.