In order to carry out securities transactions, you need to open a securities account. You can open a Baltic securities account or the bank’s internal securities account. It is free of charge if you open it in the Internet Bank.
Bank’s internal securities account
Use the bank’s internal securities account for holding the securities not settled by the Baltic Depository (e.g. foreign securities and the funds managed by SEB Investment Funds) and for carrying out transactions with the same.
Baltic securities account
Use the Baltic securities account for holding the securities settled by the Baltic Depository (e.g. Estonian, Latvian and Lithuanian securities) and for carrying out transactions.
Pension investment account
In order to carry out securities transactions using pension investment account , you need to open a pension bank’s internal securities account and/or pension Baltic securities account.
Not sure how to start? Our consultants can help.
- You can consult online via video meeting
- Review of your financial situation
- We will recommend solutions based on your situation and needs
Get a personalised investment solution in the mobile app 24/7
- From an idea to a suitable solution in only 15 minutes
- Invest with as little as 1 Eur
- Simple process - no previous investment experience is needed