Term of lease
* The age of motorcycle upon expiry of the lease term may not exceed 10 years.
Reach your goal in just a few steps
- Choose a motorcycle, ATV or a snowmobile you would like to purchase
- Apply for leasing and receive an answer about your financing opportunities
- In the agreement you can choose the insurance for your vehicle
- Sign the agreement remotely
- Make the first deposit
- Register your vehicle at the Estonian Road Administration
- SEB leasing transfers funds to the vehicle seller
Choosing leasing in SEB provides various benefits
Quick and convenient lease financing
Reviewing your application within 1-2 business days
Apply and sign the agreement and other related documents remotely
Insurance and leasing payments could be in one invoice
Insurance for protection in unexpected situations
A vehicle engaged in leasing must have a valid insurance cover. Both, the optional motor vehicle as well as motor third party liability insurance contracts must be concluded.
To prove the validity of the insurance, please submit a copy of the new insurance policy to SEB within five days prior to the end of the valid insurance policy, at the latest. You may send it to the e-mail address email@example.com or fax it to 665 5103
We recommend choosing an insurer from the list of insurance companies preferred by SEB .
Requirements for the insurance contract of leased property:
- The vehicle must be insured at least for the amount corresponding to its market value throughout the lease term.
- The insurance contract must be concluded with the minimal deductible, permitted by the insurer.
- The beneficiary in the insurance contract must be AS SEB Liising.
- The insurance conditions must ensure that any damages that may be caused by theft, robbery, fire, water damage, natural catastrophe, traffic accident and any other possible loss events would be covered with the full indemnity paid out.
- Insurance premium must be paid on time in accordance with the insurance contract.
- Insurance contract must be concluded for a period of one year.
Have a question about leasing or vehicle purchase?
Annual percentage rate as a typical example
The initial annual percentage rate of charge of motorcycle leasing is 6.78% under the following sample conditions:
- cost price of vehicle, EUR 12,000 (VAT included);
- down-payment EUR 3,600 (30% of the cost of vehicle);
- residual value 0% of the cost of vehicle;
- total amount of credit taken into use EUR 8,400 (VAT included);
- interest rate 5.00% p/a on credit balance (the interest rate consists of 6 month EURIBOR and a margin of 5.00%; as at 23 March 2021, the 6 month EURIBOR rate was –0.518% (when calculating the interest, the negative EURIBOR value is considered equal to zero); the EURIBOR fixed in the contract may change every 6 months, the margin is fixed until the end of the contract);
- repayment within 4 years in 48 monthly annuity payments;
- contract fee EUR 225 is paid upon conclusion of the contract;
- the total monthly fees of the bank's current account and payment order are 0.46 euros.
The total amount of repayments payable by the client is EUR 9,299.53 and total amount is EUR 13,147.07.
The vehicle shall have comprehensive insurance and third party liability insurance cover throughout the lease period. The costs of insuring, possible property registration costs, state fees and price of the valuation report were not considered in the APR calculations.