62% of 18-25 year olds use Youth plan to make beneficial settlements! You will get all settlement services in the plan for EUR 0.32 in a month, regardless of how frequently you use them.
- Current account without monthly fee
- Free European payments in Internet Bank, standing payment orders, e-invoices with automated standing order, predefined domestic payments in ATM and Mobile Bank payments
- One debit card or ISIC Student Electron (except for Gold debitcard) with no monthly fee
- Credit cards (except for Gold creditcard) with no monthly fee
- Estonian, Latvian and Lithuanian securitites with no monthly fee
- Digital Coin Jar - free solution for saving money
- Express notification
SEB Youth Plan price list applies for clients aged 18-25 (included). SEB Youth Plan is chosen by the client. As an extra benefit, safekeeping of Estonian, Latvian and Lithuanian securities is free of charge for those joining the plan. Services not denoted in the table below are subject to the bank’s regular price list.
|SEB Youth Plan||Regular price list|
|1. Internal and European ordinary payment (incl. instant payment)|
|SEB Internet Bank, SEB mobile app||free of charge||EUR 0.16 / 0.38|
|ATM (automated teller machine)||free of charge||EUR 0.16 / 0.38|
|standing order||free of charge||EUR 0.16 / 0.38|
|e-invoice with automated standing order||free of charge||EUR 0.08 / 0.19|
|2. Mobile payment||free of charge||EUR 0.06|
|3. Monthly fees|
|current account monthly fee||free of charge||EUR 0.30|
|debit card monthly fee (except Gold debit card)||one card free of charge (1), other cards 1 euro||EUR 1|
|Gold debit card monthly fee||EUR 1||EUR 1.50|
|credit card monthly fee (except Gold, Platinum and World Elite credit card)||free of charge||EUR 1.60|
|SEB Youth Plan formalization fee, monthly fee||EUR 0.32||-|
(1) The card related to the earliest debit card agreement concluded has no monthly fee.