Making payments during the holidays on 24 February 2023
We kindly ask you to pay attention to the times when the payments are made on 24 of February.
All internal and instant payments are as a rule processed immediately, however not exceeding one hour.
On 24 February the European payments (incl European express payments) are forwarded as on any ordinary working day.
We kindly ask you to pay attention to the cut-off times for making cross-border payments on 23 February due to shorter working hours.
Cut-off times for payments on 23 February
- Ordinary cross-border payment (except European payments) will be forwarded on 28 February;
- Urgent cross-border payment sent to us
– the latest at 11 a.m., will be forwarded on 27 February
– after 11 a.m., will be forwarded on 28 February
- Express cross-border payment sent to us
– the latest at 11 a.m., will be forwarded on the same day;
– after 11 a.m., will be forwarded on 27 February
On 24 February the cross-border payments are not forwarded.
We draw your attention to the fact that European payments are forwarded only if entered correctly. It is not possible to cancel payments that are sent out of the bank on 24 February.
We suggest you plan your transactions well ahead and make payments within SEB Pank whenever possible.
Securities (shares, bonds, fund unit) are settled on 24 February as on any ordinary working day. There will be no settlements of pension funds.
For further questions please call us on 665 5100.