Find your new job
IT development. Client Advisory. Data science. Law. Whatever career path you’ve chosen, you can take it further at SEB.
As well as exceptional job skills, we’re looking for people who share our values. People who want to be part of a positive force in society. People who believe that diversity and inclusion are key to success.
If that sounds like you, get in touch. We can’t wait to match your ambition, and help you achieve your goals. People are at the core of everything we do.
Our open positions
Openings are updated throughout the year, so even if you cannot find something that fits your profile right now, make sure to check back soon. You can filter by country the opportunities that are currently open for applications.
Come work with us.
We believe that entrepreneurial minds and innovative companies are key in creating a better world. We are here to enable them to achieve their aspirations and succeed through good times and bad.
We naturally put our customer's needs first, always seeking to understand how to deliver real value.
We are personally dedicated to the success of our customers and are accountable for our actions.
We strive to simplify what is complex.
We achieve more working together.
Did you know that …
employer in 2021 (based on cv.ee)
is the average tenure of our employees
is employees engagament rate (average in the sector 73 out of 100)
Why you´ll love working with us
Pleasant work environment
- Flexible working time and place
- Healthy work environment and recreational spaces
- Additional vacation days and volunteering
We respect talents
- Continuous learning culture and internal university SEB Campus
- Strong mentoring culture
- Various development opportunities (work shadowing, ambassadors programme etc)
Special programmes and favorable banking services
- Employer pension programme
- Yearly profit-sharing programme
- Personal finance advisory and special offers for banking products and services
- Allowances on special occasions
Stay healthy with us
- Fruits in the office
- A wide range of training opportunities in various sports clubs
- Health insurance and supporting mental health
For questions regarding open vacancies or recruiting processes, feel free to send an e-mail.
We aim to be very open and communicative for people who are interested in what it's like to have a career here. We post regularly on LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.