Get personalized investment offer in the mobile app 24/7
Fast set-up. Takes only 15 minutes from idea to an investment recommendation
You can start investing from 1 euro
No professional financial knowledge is needed
Choose between two ways of investment solutions
Advice on Funds
You will receive an advice to invest in one of the actively-managed and diversified SEB group funds.
- Minimum investment amount – 1 Eur
- We will recommend where to invest. However, you will have to make all further investment-related decisions (when and how to make changes in investments, etc.) yourself
- We will not reassess suitability of recommendation afterwards, unless you ask us to
Fees. If you decide to invest in the recommended fund, the fund administration fee (0.42%) and fund ongoing charges (0.50 - 0.82%) apply, which would total from 0.92% to maximum 1.24% per annum from the sum invested.
For example, per every 100 Eur you invest, the annual costs and charges to be paid by you would be from around 0.92 Eur to 1.24 Eur.
No additional fee for the recommendation of the fund is applied.
ETF Portfolio Management
Money will be invested in portfolio which consists of 6 to 10 passively-managed exchange traded funds (ETFs). Read more on the portfolios here.
- Minimum investment amount is 50 Eur
- We will set up and manage your securities portfolio, and will take all investment decisions related to it on discretionary basis
- We will periodically assess suitability of your portfolio
Fees. Portfolio management (0.60%) and ETFs ongoing fees (0.10 - 0.17%) are applied which would total from 0.70% to maximum 0.77% per annum, based on portfolio value.
For example, per every 100 Eur you invest, the annual fee to be paid by you would be from around 0.70 Eur to 0.77 Eur.
No additional fee for advising ETF portfolio is applied.
What is Robo-Advisor?
- Robo-Advisor is an easy and automated way for you to start investing. We will ask you to provide us some information in order to make you a personalized investment recommendation.
- In case you decide to invest based on the recommendation, you will only need to set-up a suitable payment plan and our system will do the rest.
- Our recommendation will include limited range of SEB group investment funds and is thus not independent.
- We will not carry out any periodic assessment of the recommendation given. We kindly suggest you to review your investments regularly or contact us in order to review the recommendation together and verify that it is still suitable for you.
- This is an automated service and you will go through the session without a bank’s employee direct assistance. If you have any questions, please contact us.
What are the costs of investing with Robo-Advisor?
- No additional fee for the recommendation in Robo-Advisor is applied.
- If you decide to invest in the recommended fund, the management fee according to the price list is 0.42% per year, which is calculated on the value of the investment. In addition, the price of a fund unit includes current fees established by the management company, which range from 0.53 to 0.83% per annum. For example, in the case of an investment of 100 euros (if the value does not change over time), a monthly management fee of 0.42 euros per year would be charged from your current account and the fund unit price includes current fees, which may amount to 0.53-0.83 euros per year.