ETFs increasingly gain popularity in global financial markets. It is a cost-effective way to invest in the stocks of a specific region, sector, or commodity (e.g., gold, oil). ETFs have no entry or exit fees and stock transactions service charges apply when trading. Historically, stock markets have offered the highest rate of return, at the same time stock investments are generally also with a higher risk than investment funds.
- Ability to trade in securities on various global markets
- Low management fees and commissions
- With this instrument you can quickly respond to market changes, i.e., buy or sell the units when the time or trends are right.
- No entry or exit fees
Pricing of investment products depends largely on the market you are planning to invest in. However, you should consider with the following fees and charges:
- Securities account opening which is free of charge in Internet Bank
- Investment account opening (recommended, not a must) which is free of charge
- Brokerage fee when you buy or sell
- Monthly safekeeping fee
- ETF’s ongoing charge
- A financial transaction tax may apply in some countries
Need to ask advice to start? Our advisors can help
- You can consult online via video meeting
- Review of your financial situation
- We will recommend solutions based on your situation and needs