The core value of AS SEB Pank and the legal persons of the same Group (hereinafter us) is trustworthy customer relations. To offer best services for our customers and to perform all contractual relationships correctly, we collect and preserve your and your related persons’ data in accordance with legal acts.
Starting from 25 May 2018, data protection requirements will be regulated by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). This regulation does not change the general principles of processing personal data, but will add some new rules, such as processing personal data on the basis of legitimate interest, and the obligation of the data controller to inform the Data Protection Inspectorate and the data subject of any security requirement violations that might have occurred during the processing. We process personal data in accordance with the regulation on the basis of the following principles.
- We protect the personal data in our possession from unauthorised processing. We collect the personal data pursuant to legislation and we only collect the data necessary to perform the obligations deriving from these legislations and to execute and perform contracts, as well as provide better customer service.
- The principles for processing data are specified in the procedure for processing client data in the companies of SEB Eesti.
- We apply both organisational and technical measures to ensure that personal data is processed safely.
- Our employees are familiar with the personal data protection principles and are held accountable if such obligations are violated.
- We do not issue personal data to third persons, unless there is a legal basis for issuing the data (e.g. an obligation deriving from the law, we are fulfilling a contractual obligation or the person has consented to issuing the data). SEB processors of personal data
- We retain the right to send you offers from the companies of SEB Bank Group and occasionally from other contractual partners regarding the advertisement of products and services. You have the right to decline the advertising by informing us thereof. SEB partners, SEB car leasing partners
- Personal data are preserved in our databases and you have a right to access your personal data at any time. You also have a right to request that your personal data be corrected at any time if the data has changed or is inaccurate for other reasons.
- Correct data in our information systems guarantees a smoother and quicker service. You can review your personal data and correct any inaccuracies in our Internet bank or by contacting us.
- We record all customer orders given to us via all means of communication (e.g. phone, online banking, e-mail) and, if needed, use the recordings to prove and/or reproduce the customer orders.
- If you have any questions about data processing, call us at 665 5100, send an e-mail to email@example.com, or contact us via the Internet Bank.