Responsible home purchase through green home loan
Every home has a certain environmental impact. Greenhouse gas emissions depend on the amount of heat and electricity used at home. In order to reduce the environmental impact, we would like to facilitate building and buying energy-efficient homes.
- Lower utility bills
- Environmentally friendly
- A healthier living environment
- Long-term advantage arising from the value of the property
Green home loan requirements for real estate
|Year of construction of the building until 2020 (incl.)||Year of construction of the building from 2021|
|Small house with heated <120 m2||Small house and a terraced house with heated surface <120–220 m2||Small house with heated surface >220 m2||Apartment building|
|Energy efficiency class||A||A||A||A||A|
|Energy efficiency threshold (kWh/m2 a)||Does not apply||≤130||≤108||≤90||≤94|
Year of construction of the building until 2020 (incl.)
|Energy efficiency class||A|
|Energy efficiency threshold (kWh/m2 a)||Does not apply|
Year of construction of the building from 2021
|Small house with heated surface <120 m2||Small house and a terraced house with heated surface <120–220 m2||Small house with heated surface >220 m2||Apartment building|
|Energy efficiency class||A||A||A||A|
|Energy efficiency threshold (kWh/m2 a)||≤130||≤108||≤90||≤94|
A well-considered purchase may be a step toward a more environmentally friendly lifestyle
Everything you purchase has an environmental impact, and we strongly encourage consumption that is conscious. Keep the environment in mind and think about taking a loan for environmentally friendly expenses.
Reduce energy at home
Think of a more environmentally friendly energy source
Switch to more environmentally friendly transportation
Green Products and Services
Annual percentage rate as a typical example
The initial annual percentage rate of charge of a green home loan is 1.69% under the following sample conditions:
- loan amount of 100,000 euros is paid out upon conclusion of the agreement;
- annual interest rate 1.65% on the loan balance (the interest rate consists of the 6 month EURIBOR and a margin of 1.65%; on 27 January 2022, the 6 month EURIBOR was – 0.518% (the negative value of EURIBOR is considered to be equal to zero when calculating interest); the EURIBOR fixed in the agreement may change every 6 months, the margin is fixed until the end of the agreement);
- repayment within 25 years in 300 monthly annuity payments;
- contract fee of 0 euros;
- monthly fee of the bank account 0.30 euros.
The amount of repayments by the client is 122,328.97 euros and the total amount is 122,418.97 euros.
A mortgage shall be established over the real estate to secure the loan and the real estate shall be insured. The costs of establishing and insuring the pledge are not included in the annual percentage rate.