Stocks give the opportunity to invest in a company by acquiring an equity share, in return receiving a share of the company’s growth in value and distributed profits (dividends). Stocks are suitable for investors who are willing to assume a higher financial risk.
The acquisition of stocks can serve as a long-term investment to derive income from dividends disbursed by the company as well as a short-term investment to derive income from the variation in stock prices.
- Suitable for experienced investors
- Ability to invest directly in various companies
- You can buy the stocks of the Baltic as well as overseas companies on many major stock exchanges
Pricing of investment products depends largely on the market you are planning to invest in. However, you should consider the following fees:
- Securities account opening which is free of charge in Internet Bank
- Investment account opening (recommended, not a must) which is free of charge
- Brokerage fee when you buy or sell
- Monthly safekeeping fee
- A financial transaction tax may apply in some countries
Need to ask advice to start? Our advisors can help
- Join video meeting for advisory
- Review of your financial situation
- We will recommend solutions based on your situation and needs