The ISIC campaign was created in collaboration with three young artists, who created paintings depicting themes that are important for both themselves and SEB – the environment, mental health, and equality.
- SEB’s ISIC is made of leftover fodder maize and contains 82% less plastic than regular bank cards. The #maisic is the first environmentally friendly bank card in Estonia.
- SEB takes mental health as seriously as physical health. Starting with ourselves, we support the mental well-being of our employees. The offers of SEB’s ISIC can help you keep both your mind and your body fit.
- Change starts at a personal level. SEB stands for equal opportunities for all our employees. Diversity and inclusiveness are essential for achieving success. We take small steps to make the world a better place.
ISIC – your personal bank card
Did you know that SEB’s ISICs are made of corn and contain 82% less plastic compared to a regular bank card?
- Verifies your status as a student/pupil.
- Usable as a public transport card.
- Contactless payments of up to 150 euros can be made.
- Ensures thousands of discounts in Estonia and abroad.
- Convenient mobile contactless payments – Apple Pay, Android wallet, Garmin Pay, and Fitbit Pay.
If you are no longer a student, read more about SEB's debit card options.
No account at SEB yet?
Become a customer conveniently in a way that suits you – via the mobile app, video call, or in a branch office.
The Youth Plan is useful with the bank card
- Debit card without a monthly maintencence fee
- Free payments
- Free mobile and Internet bank
- Free savings solutions in mobile app
The Digital Coin Jar will make it easy to save money
The Digital Coin Jar is a solution for saving money which rounds up card payments to the full euro and transfers the difference between the rounded and paid sum from your current account to the savings deposit. This way, the money in your savings deposit will grow gradually, but consistently.
Are you wondering how to use money wisely?
Follow SEB on Instagram and learn how to get more out of your money.
Congratulations with stepping into new era. Find out your new possibilities, actions that has to be taken and responsibilities.
- You have to renew your personal data in IB
- Your accounts are no longer linked with your parents / guardians
- In internet bank you can open more current accounts, apply for cards, loans, investments and more
- Junior plan has ended, so to continue saving, you have to apply for the special Youth Plan