Starting February 2024, we will renew our mobile app and will disable the SEB wallet. You can add your card to Google Pay.
- Mobile contactless payments are available for Android smartphones that support NFC contactless payments
- You can make payments by holding your smartphone over the card reader
- The maximum amount of any one payment may not exceed 150 euros in Estonia/Latvia/Lithuania and abroad
- You can make payments by any type of active Mastercard card
Download the SEB mobile app
How to start?
- To use SEB app as a payment method, you need to download the SEB mobile application for Android smartphones.
- Go to “Cards” section and tap on “Add to SEB Wallet”.
- Mobile contactless payments are available to both private individuals and corporate customers, who use any type of activated Mastercard payment card. You may also use a card without the contactless payment function.
How to pay by phone?
- Before paying, check that SEB app has been selected as default payment method on your device.
- To pay by phone, unlock your phone and hold it over the card reader.
- You can make payments at any point of sale, which accepts contactless payments.
What are the payment limits?
- You can make payments up to 25 euros without authentication. However, the SEB app will occasionally request you to authenticate the payment.
- Payments from 25 to 150 euros must be confirmed using the SEB app.
- If the amount exceeds 150 euros, payment can be made with your payment card.
Are payments secure?
- Smartphone payments are secure. However, you can improve the security even more by enabling a screen lock on your phone, keeping your phone’s software up to date and avoiding sharing your phone with others.
- In the SEB mobile app you can choose one of two payment methods: a manual mode, which requires to open the SEB mobile app before each payment, or an automatic mode, which requires you only to unlock your phone screen before payment transaction.