Please ensure that the lease object is insured and that a copy or the original of the valid insurance document (insurance agreement, policy, or certificate) is presented to us within two days after the transfer of the risk of accidental damage to or destruction or loss of the lease object to you as the lessee. In the future, you will need to submit the insurance document for the new period to us at least five days before each new period of insurance.
The email address for submitting an insurance document is firstname.lastname@example.org.
A property insurance agreement must meet the following conditions:
- the insurance must cover in full damage caused by theft, robbery, vandalism, fire, water, natural disasters, traffic accidents, and damage caused by any other loss event;
- the amount insured must be at least equal to the market value of the lease object;
- the deductible is up to 600 euros for passenger cars and up to 1,300 euros for commercial vehicles and equipment, but preferably always the lowest that the chosen insurer will allow for the lease object;
- AS SEB Pank is indicated as the beneficiary.
In addition, when you conclude an insurance agreement, make sure that the insurance agreement matches your insurance needs.
Read all the terms and conditions of the insurance agreement, including any limitations and exclusions, before concluding agreement.
We prefer the following insurance companies when insuring the lease object:
- AAS „BTA Baltic Insurance Company“ Eesti filiaal
- AB „Lietuvos draudimas“ Eesti filiaal (PZU Kindlustus)
- ADB Gjensidige Eesti filiaal
- Balcia Insurance SE Eesti filiaal
- Compensa Vienna Insurance Group, ADB Eesti filiaal (Seesam)
- ERGO Insurance SE
- If P&C Insurance AS
- Inges Kindlustus AS
- LHV Kindlustus AS
- Salva Kindlustuse AS
- Swedbank P&C Insurance AS
You may also choose another insurance company authorised to operate in Estonia to insure the lease object, provided that the insurance agreement concluded provides an insurance cover equivalent to that provided by the insurance companies preferred by AS SEB Liising.
Insurance solutions in cooperation with PZU Insurance
- If you want to insure your vehicle, van, or company vehicles and machinery, a PZU insurance solution may be suitable for you.
- When concluding or extending an insurance agreement with PZU Insurance, it is not necessary to submit supporting documents – PZU Insurance will forward them to us on your behalf.
PZU is AB "Lietuvos draudimas" Estonian branch trademark in Estonia. AB "Lietuvos draudimas" is a Lithuanian insurance company, that is part of the international PZU Group. AS SEB Pank and AS SEB Liising act as the insurance agents of the Estonian branch of AB "Lietuvos draudimas" and have been entered into the list of insurance intermediaries published on the website of the Estonian Financial Supervision Authority. The list is available at www.fi.ee.