Insurance without a worry
Buildings, stores and other company’s assets
Equipment, other inventory and commodities
Business interruption insurance
In addition to property insurance, you can take out business interruption insurance, electronic equipment insurance and liability insurance
When buildings are insured, any external utility lines (e.g. gas, oil, heating, water supply, sewerage pipes and power cables up to the border of the registered immovable) fixed to the building, and any aerials, canopies, surveillance cameras, light fixtures, advertising signs and light boxes attached to the external walls of the building are deemed to be automatically insured without any extra insurance premium
When property is insured with a list, any items acquired during the insurance period that are not included in the list are deemed to be automatically insured without any extra insurance premium. These items are insured to the extent of up to 10% of the sum insured of the items entered in the list or a maximum of €15,000
In cooperation with insurance partner PZU Kindlustus
- You do not have to submit documents to SEB to prove you have entered into or extended an insurance contract, as PZU Kindlustus will submit them to us on your behalf.
- You will be contacted when the insurance contract expires so you can agree on the new insurance terms and conditions.
Simple steps to proceed
Before requesting an offer and taking out the insurance contract, please read the commercial property insurance product information document, which provides an overview of the insurance service, and view the limits and exceptions specified in terms and conditions of property insurance and general terms and conditions of insurance contracts.
Ask for an insurance offer on SEB webpage
We will contact you to agree on the most suitable offer
We will send you the policy and the invoice to pay
Insurance service is provided by PZU Kindlustus
PZU is the trademark of AB “Lietuvos draudimas” Estonian branch. AB “Lietuvos draudimas” is a Lithuanian non-life insurance company, belonging to the international PZU Group. AS SEB Pank and AS SEB Liising acts as the insurance agent of the Estonian branch of AB “Lietuvos draudimas”, and is entered in the list of insurance intermediaries published on the website of Financial Supervision Authority. The list is available at www.fi.ee
An insurance agent is paid an agency fee for mediating the insurance, which is included in the insurance premium. The agency fee for property insurance payable to the insurance agent by PZU is 16% of the insurance premium.
Other insurance solutions
Vehicle and construction machinery insurance
- Insure various types of company vehicle including special technique and building machinery
- Motor third party liability insurance and Casco All-risk insurance cover
- Individually prepared insurance solution adapted to the specifics of the company's industry
Insurance for your employees
Why is there value in employee life insurance?
- Taking care of financial security of employees family
- Additional motivation of employees
- Better image of the employer