It‘s all here
Safe contactless payments
Add your card to Apple Pay or Android Wallet.
Manage your cards in the mobile app or Internet Bank
Apply remotely and receive your card by post in a few days
Choose the card that supports your needs
Contactless debit card Mastercard Business
- Monthly fee 2 Eur or for free when using business client plan
- Reliable at merchants
- Convenient at ATMs
- Payments up to 50 EUR without entering PIN
Contactless credit card Mastercard Business
- Monthly fee 3 Eur
- Up to 45 days interest free credit
- Possibility to transfer credit limit and use your own funds
You can also order a card for employees
- If the card holder is already a SEB customer you can order it in SEB Business Internet bank
- If the card holder is not yet a SEB customer, he should become our customer before ordering a card
- Becoming our customer is possible in our branch or via video meeting
Contactless payments are proved to be safe
- Enable or disable contactless payments at any time in the mobile app
- Add your card to Apple Pay or Android Wallet.
- Without entering PIN, you can pay up to 50 EUR for one purchase and this limit can’t be changed. You can change the limit within 5-50 EUR in the Internet Bank
- If you enter a wrong PIN three times consecutively when making a purchase, the card will be automatically blocked for security reasons. You can unblock the card at SEB bank‘s ATMs by entering correct PIN
Digital wallets – pay with SEB card in your smart device
- Android users can enable the SEB mobile app’s functionality for payments with phone at stores and other points of sale
- Apple users can use Apple Pay on supported devices for secure and fast payments in stores, apps and online
- Garmin and Fitbit users can add cards to smartwatches for contactless payments in stores
- Add your SEB bank card to your SEB mobile application and use your smart devices for quick and easy payments.
- Any type of activated Mastercard payment card can be added to Digital wallets
In case you lost your card
- Disable your card in the mobile app or Internet bank, or call us at +372 665 5100
- In case you still can’t find your card, you can order a new one in the Internet Bank for business
- If you need to make some urgent payments with your card, consider creating a temporary card
More about debit and credit cards
Do not reveal the PIN of your card
- A bankcard is personal and only its holder may use it.
- A PIN is an electronic signature. Memorise your PIN and destroy the envelope; do not record your PIN on any data medium.
- When paying with a contactless card, you will occasionally need to confirm the payment with your PIN.
- If you wish, you can change your PIN at an ATM.
Assign limits pursuant to your needs
Assign daily and monthly usage limits to your card – transactions above those limits cannot be made. This way, criminals will not be able to obtain all the funds from your account if your card or its data is stolen.
If necessary, you can raise or lower the limits of the card in the Internet Bank. The change will enter into effect immediately and is free of charge.
Choose only the necessary functions
You can choose the essential functions of the card:
- Cash, purchases, and payments: enabling or disabling cash withdrawals, card payments, and ATM payments
- Contactless payments: enabling or disabling contactless payments of up to 25 euros. You can also set a cumulative limit to contactless payments. If this limit is exceeded, your PIN will be asked to increase security
- Viewing your account statement and balance: enabling or disabling viewing account information in ATMs
- Payments on the Internet: enabling or disabling card transactions in online shops
- Use abroad: enabling or disabling card payments and/or cash withdrawals abroad
- You can view and change the current rights of your cards under the Internet Bank menu item 'Transactions' → 'Cards' and at a branch of the bank.
If you do not currently need to use your card for online purchases or abroad, you may disable this function. If the need arises, you can enable it. This process will only take a couple of minute, but you will be certain that no Internet purchases or card payments abroad can be made without your knowledge.
Restrictions that apply to cash withdrawals based on magnetic strips. For further information, please call our customer support at 665 5100 or visit a branch of the bank.
Entering bankcard data and making Internet purchases
The webpage where you are entering your bankcard data must be secure. Please make sure you are visiting the authentic page, not its copy. To do so, please check the URL of the page. Please review the terms and conditions of purchases and returns. Read the instructions, agreements, terms and conditions, and everything that requires acceptance and confirmation by the cardholder. Please consider that a monthly fee may be applied to the purchase, which the merchant will later deduct from your card every month. Examples of this include service platforms that enable music streaming, mobile games, horoscopes, etc. The terms and conditions may note that the service is free for three months and paid starting from the fourth month, etc. Please turn to the merchant first to cancel follow-up transactions and terminate the service agreement.
Secure online purchases (3D-Secure)
3D-Secure is a solution which will make Internet purchases safer thanks to the authentication of the cardholder. The holder of the card is identified through the Internet Bank for private individuals: they must log in with their Internet Bank username and authenticate themselves during the purchasing process.
You may receive an e-mail from your 'bank', who is apparently organising their database and asks you to enter your bankcard details. You may receive an e-mail from an 'international card organisation' asking you to enter your card data to check its security or participate in a lottery. These are obvious attempts to make you enter your bankcard data to later abuse them.
We recommend not opening letters from suspicious senders and definitely not downloading the attachments of such letters. Such letters often contain viruses, which gather information from the computer or make it unusable.
If you lose your card, inform the bank immediately
If your card is lost or stolen, please notify us immediately by calling +372 665 5100 (works 24 hours per day), visit a branch of the bank, or block the card in your Internet Bank.
If you discover false transactions, please block the card immediately and submit an application to dispute the card transaction. You can fill in this application in the Internet Bank; the reference is shown with each transaction. All false transactions must be disputed separately.
Ordering a bankcard by post:
- Before use, the card must be activated in the Internet Bank.
- In the case of a new contactless card, the first transaction must be made at an ATM or a merchant as per usual – the card must be entered into the terminal and the transaction must be confirmed with your PIN. After the first chip transaction, the contactless payment function is activated and contactless payments can be made.
Have a question about cards?
- We will help you to find the right solution
- We have a dedicated team of professionals you can trust
- 90 % of customers’ requests get feedback in less than 2 hours