Alternative option to set aside spare money
- You can make contributions to the savings deposit whenever you choose
- The term of the deposit is not fixed
- The number of payments and withdrawals of is not limited
- It is possible to set up automatic transfers from your current account
- Starting from 8 November 2016 we offer new savings deposits to private clients only
Save your money for a certain period of time
- A traditional and safe way of saving
- You may deposit funds for a term of 1 week to 3 years
- It is not possible to make additional contributions or withdrawals during the deposit period
- The option to extend your deposit automatically
Before investing, we urge you to read carefully the investment recommendation document, which will explain why, in our assessment, the recommended investment fund is suitable for you, as well as the terms and conditions, information materials and fees related to the services provided and the recommended fund. Based on this information, you will be able to decide on your investments.
Please note that every investment decision involves a certain risk. The market value of investments may both increase as well as decrease; in certain cases you may lose the invested sum. Past performance and future forecast of investment products return do not constitute a promise of their future performance. Performance may increase or decrease also due to fluctuations in the exchange rate of currency.
Please read more about our services, financial instruments and related risks here. The provision of investment recommendation to you is subject to the Terms and Conditions of Private Client Advisory Service, so please read them carefully and consult the staff of the bank if you need to.