- A traditional and safe way of saving
- You may deposit funds for a term of 1 month to 3 years
- It is not possible to make additional contributions or withdrawals during the deposit period
- The option to extend your deposit automatically
- Flexible option to set aside spare money
- The deposit can be opened in any amount
- The term of the deposit is not fixed
- You can make contributions to the savings deposit whenever you want
- It is possible to set up standing orders from your current account to your savings deposit
- An agreement that allows you to earn higher interest from the current account if the balance of the current account exceeds the threshold set by us
- Interest is paid out to your current account on a daily basis
To conclude an overnight interest agreement, please register for a video meeting, visit an SEB branch, or contact your client executive.
From 4.09.2023 , no overnight deposit contracts will be concluded.
- Bank deposit with the shortest term lasting from one calendar day to the next
- Higher interest rate than with a current account
- Interest is transferred to your account on the next working day
- Money is available for settlements just like with a settlement account
Before investing, we urge you to read carefully the investment recommendation document, which will explain why, in our assessment, the recommended investment fund is suitable for you, as well as the terms and conditions, information materials and fees related to the services provided and the recommended fund. Based on this information, you will be able to decide on your investments.
Please note that every investment decision involves a certain risk. The market value of investments may both increase as well as decrease; in certain cases you may lose the invested sum. Past performance and future forecast of investment products return do not constitute a promise of their future performance. Performance may increase or decrease also due to fluctuations in the exchange rate of currency.
Please read more about our services, financial instruments and related risks. The provision of investment recommendation to you is subject to the Terms and Conditions of Private Client Advisory Service, so please read them carefully and consult the staff of the bank if you need to.