Currency spot transaction (FX spot) is a transaction between you and the bank to buy one currency against selling another currency at an agreed price for settlement on the spot date. A transaction may be concluded in any currency, the rates of which are determined and announced by bank. To conclude currency spot transaction, visit a bank branch of your choice or log in to SEB internet bank.
Basic terms of transaction
- The bank sets non-cash buying and selling prices on a daily basis
- There is no minimum transaction amount
- If the cash amount of exchanged foreign currency exceeds EUR 3,000 the exchange rate may be improved
- Once the currency exchange rate has been agreed, a transaction may not be cancelled
- No additional fees are applied to non-cash transactions
Please note that the data, examples and information on derivative financial instruments provided herein is for informational purposes only. This information has been prepared without consideration or regard of your knowledge or experience related to specific financial instruments and without having any information about your investment objectives or financial capacity to assume risks related to the conclusion of the transaction that meets your investment objectives; therefore, it cannot be construed as a personal investment recommendation, advice on trading in derivative financial instruments or investment research, order or invitation to buy or sell specific financial instruments and may not constitute any basis or part of any subsequent transaction.