With the SEB Business Client Mobile Bank, you can:
- Have a quick overview of your EUR denominated account balances and transactions made in the last six months
- Make payments
- Confirm payments
- Have easy access with fingerprint recognition or a personal PIN
- Use the full version of the Internet Bank without additional authentication
- Find the nearest SEB bank offices and ATMs
- Mastercard Business card can be added to mobile wallet via cardholders’ personal mobile app
- Receive notifications about changes in the accounts – both incoming, outgoing or failed payments, as well as received, paid and failed e-invoices
In the mobile app you can manage both your private and business accounts. You can change the accounts with one click.
How to start using the Mobile Bank?
The application is available free of charge. By using the Mobile Bank, the same transaction restrictions and confirmation procedures and tools apply as in the Internet Bank.
In order to use the app, you must have an agreement for the Internet Bank for Business.
- Download the app from the App Store or Google Play.
- Log in to the app using the same method you use to log in to the Internet Bank.
- Create your own four-digit PIN, which you will use every time when logging in.
To switch between business and private accounts, you just need to tap on your name in the right corner of the screen.
In order to use all the services of the Internet Bank, tap on the menu icon in the right corner and choose Internet Bank. A browser window will appear where you can enter the Internet Bank.
The mobile app uses the same modern security means for payment confirmation as the Internet Bank – Smart-ID, mobile and electronic signing, DigiPass.
- Android 6.0 with latest available Google Chrome mobile browser
- iOS 9.0 with latest available Google Chrome or Safari mobile browser