Что делать при наступлении страхового случая?
Заполните уведомление о страховом случае
- После этого мы отправим Вам по электронной почте информацию о дальнейших действиях.
Мы здесь, чтобы помочь Вам
Если у Вас есть вопросы по рассмотрению страхового случая, свяжитесь с нами.
If damage happens
- Please report the insured event to PZU as soon as possible by phone +372 622 4545 (24h), e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or via the website www.pzu.ee.
In the event of a claim requiring medical assistance or in the event of a loss
- Contact your nearest medical facility for assistance
- if you pay for the service yourself when you see a doctor, return all original documents to PZU when you return from the trip
- if the medical institution requires a PZU guarantee (costs are high and the client does not have the possibility to pay), the insured can contact the PZU information phone +372 622 4545 (24h)
In case of luggage damage:
- In case of delay, loss or breakdown of the luggage, a certificate issued by the transport company is required
- Keep proof of expenses when purchasing the necessary consumables
In case of travel disruption damage:
- in case of delay or cancellation of the trip, a certificate issued by the transport company is required
You can submit a loss notice concerning home insurance by:
- calling our 24-hour customer service number +372 622 4545;
- sending an e-mail in a freely chosen form to email@example.com.
- submitting an online message on PZU webpage.
- When sending an e-mail or an online message, provide a brief description of what happened, where, to what, append your contact details, and we will contact you at the first opportunity.
- In the case of theft, please fill in the electronic offence form on the website of the Police and Border Guard Board. Once you have received a copy of the offence report, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Keep yourself and others safe.
- In the event of an insured event, you as the policyholder must, as far as possible, try to prevent and reduce the damage, following the instructions of the insurer.
- Report to the Rescue Board or the Police, as the case may be, and follow the instructions given there.
- If possible, take pictures of the damage with your mobile phone immediately so that they can later be presented to the insurance company as one piece of evidence and record as many circumstances of the accident as possible (vehicle registration numbers, location of the accident, witness details, etc.).
- If there are no victims in the accident and you have reached an agreement with the other parties, it is important to write down the parties to the accident, the circumstances of the accident and the information responsible for causing the accident together with the signatures of the parties.
- Report the damage and submit a claim to PZU as soon as possible, either by phone to +372 622 4545, by e-mail to email@example.com or via the PZU website - www.pzu.ee