Construction machinery and equipment insurance
Construction machinery and equipment insurance covers vehicles and machines that are used for:
- Construction work (cranes, road construction vehicles, earthmoving machinery, lifting equipment, etc.)
- Agriculture (combine harvesters, tractors, mowers, seeders, etc.)
- Forestry (harvesters, forwarders, timber trailers, etc.)
Contractor's plant and machinery insurance is essentially all-risk insurance, i.e. insured events are any and all unexpected and unforseeable events that have not been precluded in the terms and conditions.
Insurance covers all cases if the object of insurance is:
- Participating in road traffic
- Transported in a trailer, truck or other mode of transportation or towed by another vehicle using a direct hitch
- Participating in road traffic or transported/towed on land (if undamaged before it was loaded onto the means of transport).
Additional expenses are insured
- Reasonable costs of preventing or reducing the damages caused by an insured event even if they did not yield the desired result
- Costs associated with overtime and working at night or on public holidays, express cargo (incl. air cargo)
- Travel and accommodation costs of the manufacturing plant, importer or distributor that repairs the insured item
- Cost of rescuing the insured item (incl. cost of cleaning)
- Cost of towing the damaged item from the scene of event, necessary and justified costs of dismantling and assembly and cost of transporting to and from the repair workshop
Additional costs related with eliminating the consequences of an insured event shall be indemnified within 10% of the insurable value of the object.
Excess is not applied to glass insurance if you take out building machinery insurance via SEB.
Koostöös PZU Kindlustusega
PZU Kindlustus on Autode Müügi- ja Teenindusettevõtete Eesti Liidu tunnustatud kindlustuspartner.
Simple steps to proceed
Before requesting an offer and taking out the contract, read the insurance service information document of comprehensive motor vehicle insurance and motor third party liability insurance, which provides an overview of the insurance service, and view the limits and exceptions specified in the terms and conditions of comprehensive motor vehicle Insurance and the general terms and conditions of insurance. Motor third party liability insurance is regulated by the Traffic Insurance Act. If necessary, consult a specialist on the SEB customer service line 665 5100.
Ask for an offer on SEB webpage
We will contact you to agree on the most suitable offer
We will send you the policy and the invoice to pay
PZU insurance support is here for you
If you have questions about conclusion of a new agreement call SEB Customer Support +372 665 5100
If you have questions about your existing insurance call PZU Customer Support +372 622 4545 at any time